Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Moment in Time part 2

  It is Thursday and I need a big cup of Healthy Coffee,  I hope that it will work and wake me up.  Why as the week progresses is it harder and harder to wake up and go to work? 

After I wrote my blog yesterday, I also remembered  back to the days of high school.  I went to Palm Beach Gardens Community High School.  I was remembering  when the guys of the senior class would dress up as cheerleaders....  I will not say if they lookded good or not but i would say some of them had great legs...  then the ladies played powder puff football....  I think that is what it was called.... 

I am getting old......memory is not always as good as i would like..... 

Have a great day all.....it is a beautiful day to all

No comments:

Post a Comment