Monday, April 25, 2011

Las Vegas no more

I cannot believe that i am going to say this but here i go...   I am tired of Vegas.... and i am not
talking about he Arabian horse....  I am talking about  the city....  one of my favorite places that i frequent...   the food, the people and the entertainment.  Two weekends ago, I went there to see the Arabian World Breeders Cup.....  three days of horses and then this past weekend I went there to see
Janet Jackson,,,,,  it was her final stop in the states of her world tour.....  it was great....  I knew the words so that is a good thing.  The only thing i did not like was when everyone that was sitting infront of me stood up and i could not see a thing but the big jumbo screens......   what a weekend.....   but no more trips for me gas prices are up and that is enough for now.....  need to safe up for my cruise.....  On the way home I had a big cup of Healthy Coffee........  I put it over ice and had it while i drove home.......  night all

No comments:

Post a Comment